Axia Provide A Range Of Services To Clients Within The Business Recovery Sector.
Since 2015, our team has succeeded in understanding the needs of our clients and creating reliable services to serve them all.
There is over 50 years of experience between the Axia Partners. We focus on building strong partner relationships with our clients, recognising the need for flexibility and meeting deadlines, and we have earnt a reputation within the industry for reliable performance and integrity. One of our objectives is to learn how each individual instructing client likes to work; this enables us to give complete satisfaction and maintain working relationships (we have several clients that we have worked with for over 20 years). We have all relevant insurances in place, including £5million Professional Indemnity cover.
To provide you with an overview of the services we offer:
- Full Business & Asset Valuation Service – with in-depth due diligence procedures, including: intellectual property analysis, site inspections, individual asset analysis, etc.
- Marketing & Sales – preparation of the Sale Teaser/NDA/ Information Memorandum; SIP16 compliant marketing; sale negotiations; invoicing; CMP client account facilities
- I.T. Support – data back-up/recovery/destruction, standalone data storage, I.T. investigation
- RICS Property Valuations
- Desktop Valuations
- LPA Receivership – total management and property sales
- Retention of Title Management
- Asset sales & recovery: site clearance, risk assessment, site safety awareness
- Logistical Support – secure warehouses (Red Care alarmed, CCTV, gated and security shuttered), transport, labour, security, locksmiths, etc.
Axia Valuation Services provide independent advice and opinions on valuation of business and assets. We are members of the National Association of Valuers & Auctioneers (NAVA) and R3 Association of Business Recovery Professionals (R3).